Kerala known as God’s Own Country has so much to explore. The beautiful beaches, tranquil backwaters, exquisite temples and exotic wildlife along with ancient healing centers like yoga and ayurvedic centers draw numerous tourists every year from all parts of the world. Acchajee Travel offers Kerala Hill Stations Tour Packages for 13 Days and 12 Nights that will take you through the major attractions and hill stations of Kerala. We help you design the itineraries according to your requirements.
Cochin - Munnar - Periyar - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam - Mumbai/ Delhi
Highlights of Tour :
*Visit the classical dance of Kerala - Kathakali
*Explore tea plantations in Munnar
*Watch the locals collecting honey in Periyar
*A trip to Periyar National Park
*Explore tranquil backwaters in luxury houseboat
*Rejuvenate yourself with Ayurvedic massage at Kovalam
Day 1 : Arrive Cochin
Your Kerala Tour begins with your arrival at Cochin Airport. You will get a warm welcome from our tour representative, who will take you to the pre-booked hotel. After checking in you will get all your tour related documents and an introduction of the tour from him. Overnight stay in the hotel
Day 2 : Cochin
You will spend the entire day of the second day in sightseeing. Visit Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Bolghatty Palace, St. Francis Church, Gunda and Willingdon Islands, Kerala History Museum, Hill Palace Museum, Parishath Thampuran, Chinese Fishing Nets and Santa Cruz Basilica will be on the cards. In the evening, you will go to witness the classical dance of Kerala- Kathakali. Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Cochin - Munnar
On the third day, you will move towards Munnar from Cochin. On arriving Munnar, you will check into the hotel and relax. Spend the rest of the day on carrying activities of your interest and take leisure walk amidst the scenic beauty of Munnar. Overnight stay in the hotel is scheduled for you.
Day 4: Munnar
You will explore the breathtaking beauty of Munnar on the fourth day. After visiting the tea plantations, return back to hotel for a comfortable night stay.
Day 5 : Munnar - Periyar
A trip to Periyar will be on the card for you. Check into the hotel. Visit to the local fishing village around Periyar, post lunch. Enjoy the lush greenery and watch the locals collecting honey. Relax comfortably in the hotel at night.
Day 6 : Periyar
Visit the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary early in the morning. Enjoy cruising across the Periyar Lake, watching the exotic wildlife. An overnight stay in the hotel will be on the cards for you.
Day 7 : Periyar - Kumarakom
Your trip to Kumarakom will begin on the seventh day. On reaching there, you will check-in to a backwater resort. You will go for a backwater cruise after lunch. On the way, visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. Overnight stay in the hotel at Kumarakom.
Day 8 : Kumarakom
Spend the entire day relaxing amidst the natural beauty at Kumarakom. Stay in the resort at night.
Day 9 : Kumarakom - Alleppey
Board a luxury houseboat sail across the tranquil backwaters and witness the lush green surroundings, spice plantations, scenic lakes and fishing villages. Stay overnight in the houseboat. The next morning you will reach Alleppey.
Day 10 : Alleppey - Kovalam
Deboard the houseboat at Alleppey and take a drive towards Kovalam. Arriving Kovalam, you will check-in to a beach resort. Enjoy and relax for the whole day on the golden beach of Kovalam. Have a comfortable stay in the resort at night.
Day 11 : Kovalam
Get your senses rejuvenated with the Ayurvedic massages on Day 11. Relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12 : Kovalam
Enjoy at the golden beach of Kovalam for the entire day and explore its serene beauty.
Day 13 : Delh - Japan
On day 13, you will leave for Delhi from Japan to take a flight back home.
Hotel Package Cost
2786 USD DOLLAR
3786 USD DOLLAR
2599 USD DOLLAR
3599 USD DOLLAR
3 STAR HOTE
1578 USD DOLLAR
2786 USD DOALL
4 STAR HOTE
1499 USD DOLLAR
2676 USD DOLLAR
Total package 2786 USD DOALL
*Online Payment Link :-
Bank Account Name
Acchajee Online Shopping Pvt Ltd
ICICI BANK LTD
Bank Account Number
GURGAON SECTOR 57 BRANCH
ICIC IN BB CTS
• Hotels are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper
• Category rooms.
• All rates are Net & Non commission able to you.
• Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
• Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
• No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or land
• Slide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
• Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly.
• Above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
• No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
Ø International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare is Not Included in above quote.
Ø English speaking guide
Ø All personal expenses like, Camera fees, boating, rafting, laundry, telephone, shopping, tips and other miscellaneous expenses of personal nature.
Ø Any meals other than specified.
Ø Any porterage.
Ø Any other services not mentioned in inclusions
Ø Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents any medical evacuations.
Ø The vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points only mention In itinerary, any substitute sightseeing will not be allowed / provided or no refund, reimbursement will be possible for such kind of missing sightseeing points is not visited sightseeing point also.
Ø A/c of the vehicle will not work / allowed / permitted - if it is in non-moving / running Position Ø Vehicles will be parked at the parking area at all station / airport / hotel / sightseeing area parking only. All guests have to walk down to the respective parking point by themselves.
Ø An average Speed limit of vehicles on highways will be 60 to 80 km /pH in the hills the average speed will be 20 to 35 km /pH. Heavy vehicle will have a less speed limit, do not force the drivers to increase the speed limit
Ø Distance & time of traveling mention in your given itinerary are approximate, it can be different as per vehicle to vehicle, time to time, destination to destination, season to season, driver to driver, etc. as per situations – it is noted from our past experience and on ideal judgment as well.
Ø Vehicle timing from 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM. (Except in emergency and pick up and drop)
Ø As per the directive was given by the Government of India, Department of Tourism, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check-in. Valid identification documents like Passport Voters Id card, Current Drivers License, Pan Card Copy. All the documents should include a photograph.
Ø Ideal check-in time will be 02:00 PM;; Check Out timings will be 11:00 AM only.
Ø Early check in late checkout will be permitted as per subject to availability of respective resorts at an extra cost depending on the hotel. Please understand that you are arriving at the hotel at your time, which is not binding to the hotel so please do not ask for early check in or late check out because it will create a problem for another guest also
Ø All bookings will be done on base category (standard category of the room) unless – otherwise specified at the time of quotation / booking, All quotations were done on base category only at the time of quotation / confirmation also. So hotel will allocate the standard category of rooms only at the time check-in Room up gradation will be charged extra and depends on subject to availability at the time of booking and on direct payment basis.
1. This is only a proposal. WE ARE NOT HOLDING ANY RESERVATIONS.
2. Room / Rates / Vehicle SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME OF CONFIRMING THE SAME.
3. Above rate is just an indication for 29 July, 2017.
4. These rates are not valid for any conferences, events, long weekends and exhibitions.
5. Above cost proposal is based on minimum 02 adults traveling together.
6. Costing will differ if number of days / pax increases or decreases.
7. Rate would increase if State Tax, Service Tax, Toll Parking, diesel petrol Rate increases.
8. Above hotel transport rates are subject to change without prior notice.
9. Acchajee Travels reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
10. Acchajee Travels booking Terms & condition will apply.
11. We would require written confirmation from the travel agent/guest to confirm above tour or hotels.
12. Once the written confirmation is received from the travels agent/guest to confirm above tour or hotels, means travel agent/guest has accepted Acchajee Travels booking terms conditions including the terms & conditions in this list.
13. Most, if not all travel products are non - refundable. Any changes or amendments are either not permitted or will incur a penalty/charges.
14. Cancellation of the booking will incur cancellation charges.
15. In case of any refund from Acchajee Travels we will require minimum 30 days time to process the same.
16. Prices quoted on travel products are subject to change, at any time, until full payment has been received. As per the Government of India directive, guests are requested to produce their photo identity document such as Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport/at the point of check in at the hotel. We also request guest to carry couple of passport size photos in case if asked by hotel at the time of check in / for any entry or permit required during travel. If any query please contact me under below details :